Monday, July 16, 2012

A Week In Solitude

Who we are in the Father is the epitome of blessings.


I spent this past week in solitude. Just me and the Father. Okay, let's keep it real, I only spent four legitimate days in solitude. Solitude is tough to maintain unless you are in the forest alone somewhere. But in those days where it was just me and the Lord, I learned a lot.

In that time away from all of my distractions, I learned how to spend time with Him. He reset my gaze; my focus. He gave me a glimpse of who I am to Him and who He wants me to be in Him. He showed me how to pray and how to worship. He took away my bad fruit and replaced it with sweet fruit.

He told me, "Who you are in Me is the epitome of all blessings." When I am living in His will, I am blessed. No matter if His will is for me to be in constant trial and change, or if His will is for me to give something up that I really enjoy doing. If He wants me to give something up, it's because He wants to give me something better than what I had or what I was doing. If I live in His will - He blesses me.

I stand alone in Him. I am whole in Him. All that matters in my life is serving Him and pleasing Him. I live to serve and advance His kingdom. I live to minister to His beloved ones. I carry it on my back.

- Ty Ann

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff tyler.. Saw you at the youth event a week or so ago never said hey.. Sorry ha

    ReplyDelete